Friday, August 21, 2009

Wireless internet/computer problem?

I don't know THAT much about wireless internet but am usually capable of fixing it but not this time. I'm on my main computer. I have a laptop as well that isn't properly connecting to the internet. It says that it IS connected but when I click on internet explorer it says "Working Offline" so obviously it isn't connected. I tried hitting "repair" many many times but its not working. It says that it can not complete the repair because it can not renew the IP address. Sometimes it does repair everything successfully but internet explorer still says "working offline." I NEED HELPPP!!!!!!!! Any computer wizzs out there that can solve my problem????



Wireless internet/computer problem?symatec



Did you try going to File %26gt; Work Online or clicking on Work Offline to get you back online?



Wireless internet/computer problem?vista



Turn off your desktop computer. Unplug your modem (from the power source) and your router.



Plug in and turn on the modem and wait for all of the lights to light up.



Plug in and turn on the router. Wait for all of the lights to light up.



Turn on your desktop computer.



Check your laptop for connectivity.
Can you get an IP address from the router ?
click on file when u are on internet explore then u click online

No comments:

Post a Comment