Friday, August 21, 2009

I lose the task bar, and all desktop icons. the computer do'not respond when trying to refresh

My OS (Windows XP Pro) has started acting strange. The task bar (system tray, start menu and everything), and desktop icons disappear. The only way that I can navigate around the computer is by pulling up the task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) and going from there.



Intermittently, when I try to open My Computer, it fails to populate and fails to respond. Intermittently, when I open the Control Panel, and go to add and remove programs, it fails to populate and fails to respond. I get a rundll32.exe not responding error message.



Do I need to insert the windows disc and do a windows repair, or reinstall my OS, or is there something that i can do? i run sypware program and antivirus scan freguently but the programs don't find anything



I lose the task bar, and all desktop icons. the computer do'not respond when trying to refresh it, what to do?systemworks



RESTART is the best medicine for ur problem



check ur softwares in the startup icon from start-%26gt;prog-%26gt;acces-%26gt;startup%26gt;



and



in run command type msconfig



in startup tab checkout any external softwares %26 restart ur system



I lose the task bar, and all desktop icons. the computer do'not respond when trying to refresh it, what to do?windows



Esc and retry if all else fails redo the mainbrain

No comments:

Post a Comment