Sunday, August 23, 2009

HELP! Computer Crashing / Blue screen of death!!?

Ok, i've been having trouble with my computer for a couple months now. From time to time my computer will crash on me for no reason, i could be typing, or browsing the web, then everything would just freeze. I wouldnt then have to manually turn it off. Also, ive noticed that my computer always freezes when I click the "repair" option on my wireless network connection. Im starting to think this is a hardware malfunction connected with my wireless network adapter. The problem is, i cannot un-install it because its embedded within my computer. Theres no way to uninstall. And ive had several encounters with the blue screen of death! Ive re-formated my computer two or three times to no avail. Please give me tips!!



HELP! Computer Crashing / Blue screen of death!!?ariel



Okay I had this problem my self. I removed the wireless card and used an external card. If you have a Notebook, there should be a few access panels on the bottom of the computer. Inside one of these panels should be your wireless card. if you remove it, it should solve the problem.



HELP! Computer Crashing / Blue screen of death!!?computers



ive had aout the same problem. most likely u have a virus that atached itself to the hard drive. u probably neeed a new one.
buy a new one!
Problem is with your PC's RAM. These are the coomon symptoms when any of the chip placed on RAM got dry and is usually termed as dry SMDs'.

No comments:

Post a Comment