Sunday, August 23, 2009

How to replace the connectors on an HD-15 VGA cable.?

I have a 50 foot VGA cable with HD-15 connectors. The problem is that this gets used by multiple people in different settings and someone managed to bend some of the pins beyond my ability to repair. Is there a website that explains how to replace the connectors? I don't care to take it to a computer shop and be charged $50 to repair it when I know I could do it myself if I have the instructions. Any help would be great. Thanks.



How to replace the connectors on an HD-15 VGA cable.?download



You would end up spending just as much money on the proper tools and such to repair the cable yourself. Your best bet is to go to either MicroCenter or better yet, Newegg.com and pick up a replacement VGA cable. I got a 25 foot one on there for $10 and its actually a really nice heavy cable. Good luck!



How to replace the connectors on an HD-15 VGA cable.?hijackthis



It would be cheaper to replace it, if you want to get a good price check out ebay or newegg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment