Sunday, August 23, 2009

Will yahoo reinstall a game that I bought, but then my computer crashed.?

I purchased a game from yahoo.com called DINERDASH2, after installing it my computer crashed, and had to be repaired. Will yahoo please reinstall this game for me? It is not fair to have to purchase this game again, I have paid for it once already, please help me get this fixed.



Will yahoo reinstall a game that I bought, but then my computer crashed.?microsoft office



Unfortunately they will probably tell you that you'll have to pay for the game again because it wasn't their fault that your system crashed. The told me that when mine crashed and I lost music that I had bought/downloaded from their site.



Will yahoo reinstall a game that I bought, but then my computer crashed.?norton antivirus



I dont think they will..well maybe if you give them your ip-adress and explain. But i find that yahoo is mostly automated e-mail so i woulnt count on it
I agree. If you paid for it, and your IP address hasn't changed, then you should be fine. But contact Yahoo for help on that.
The only way you can restall the game to your computer after you fix it. You will have to use the code that was giving to you when you brought the game. you should have a few downloads left after you buy a game.
don't ask us, contact yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment