Sunday, August 23, 2009

Removing Easy CD Creator from my computer?

I installed an older version of Easy CD Creator on my PC. After I realized it wasn't what I thought it was I removed it thur my Control panel add/remove programs. Now I am having stability problems with my drive. How can I completely remove or repair this problem?



Removing Easy CD Creator from my computer?hijack this



Easy CD Creator adds lots of registry entries, files, and folders to your computer. The un-install feature is not 100% Guaranteed to remove all traces of the Software.



Using a registry cleaning program such as CCleaner, if you can not remove registry entries manually.



Roxio Easy CD Creator also installs Adaptec files in the "Common Files" folder.



You may need to call a professional to get rid of the application entirely without re-formatting and re-installing Windows.



Removing Easy CD Creator from my computer?liveupdate



star search type in easy find list delete

No comments:

Post a Comment