Sunday, August 23, 2009

Damage computer memory or hardware?

I improperly shut down my computer and the next time I switch my computer on it says windows failed to initialize due a broken windows setting or corrupted file. you may try to repair it by inserting cd whatsoever, So I did try to repair it, but some programs can't run anymore like they were before.. The computer terminates the program and says something like this "The memory could not be written blah blah blah! click ok to terminate the program or cancel to debug!! moreover, the online games I used to play can't run either. This appears to my screen "The instruction at "0x6958dcfb" referenced memory at "0x147e56b8" The memory could not be "written" Click on OK to terminate the program. The audio of my computer disappeared also but it's working now.. What could be the problem of my computer? My computer is just 6mos old.. oh crap!



Damage computer memory or hardware?free antivirus download



I'd suspect software before hardware, if it's not too much trouble I'd try reinstalling Windows before you run out and go buy a new computer.



Damage computer memory or hardware?internet security



Hello,



you should install a fresh os in your system. it will resolve your problem.



Thanks
the blue screen came out when there's a failure hardware on pc.



it usually came from memory.take it back to the store where you buy your computer and claim for warranty.



anyway memory is a life time warranty. the store where buy your pc will replace your memory for the new one. or they make diagnostic first to your pc to find out what's wrong with your pc.
I had lots of problems with my first pc. check with your manufacturer, I spent many hours on the phone with HP. I had to eventually send it back and they had to replace the Hard Drive. I say this because your computer should still be under warranty. If it is not then try the OS reinstall.

No comments:

Post a Comment