Friday, August 21, 2009

Please help me with my computer problem?

1.have windows xp home edition and when i start it it shows the xp sign booting up but then it goes to blue screen that says it has to shut down windows because of an error and it has these numbers



stop: 0X000000TB (0XBACC3524,0XC0000034,0X00000000,000000...



and i can only boot my computer in safe mode now



i tried everything check for viruses,system restore,delete programs i dont need and still nothing



does any one know how to fix this???



2. and if no one knows im thinking of using my xp home edition cd to repair xp but my question is if it will erase anything



Please help me with my computer problem?viruses



back up your data, and then give XP a clean re-install.



Please help me with my computer problem?antispam



yes it will delete all ur data(S) but u can make a back up file



else



call a engi he will do it for u by using another extendable hard disk without removing ur datas
Repair..will not erase anything.
Have you tried doing a restore while in safe mode?



Doing a repair with the cd as you said an option, but unless you have done this before it can be trickey.



I suggest you read the following link



http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/...



Hope this helps



Doug
Well That is a cryptic error message that means there is a fatal error on your HD i suggest reformatting XP and if that doesn't work you will need a new HD, next time dont go playing in the Windows/System32 File Folder. or Get a Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment