Friday, August 21, 2009

What is clip art If i want pictures of my choice who will be able to help me freely?

indian women working as a tailor,selling goods in fancy shops,provisional stores ,textiles,mess,cycle repairing,selling medicines,beauty parlours,computer centres ,dry cleaning it should be a indian lady.This is for my project.



What is clip art If i want pictures of my choice who will be able to help me freely?product key



Microsoft.com has enormous resources for ClipArt which are images and sounds that help you enhance your documents and webpage. You can search and see what you come up with



What is clip art If i want pictures of my choice who will be able to help me freely?triumph



try microsoft cliparts
Microsoft office had a good selection of free clip-art.



http://office.microsoft.com/clipart
Dover books also publish a variety of topical copyright-free images in books that usually have cds with them. Check Amazon to see if any titles would be helpful for you. If you are looking for American Indian, I know they have a book with images related to American Indians. It sounds like you are trying to make a logo for a brand. Hope this helps you, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment