Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I find out if programming is right for me?

I am curious as to how I might find out if a job in programming could be something I might enjoy. I am excellent with computers in terms of repair and building and I want to know if I would like programming without actually spending any money on classes just yet....



Thanks :)



How do I find out if programming is right for me?malware



There are loads of online tutorials out there that will allow to test your skills in this area. Programming is suited to logical types and clean efficient code is very important for software performance. You will soon get a sense if you are suited to it or not but do try a few different languages so that you can see if you perhaps you may be better suited to another language before giving up.



Languages to try are:



Python (good to start with as it forces you take a methodical approach to your coding)



Java



Perl (web design uses this alot)



Visual Studio.Net



C



C++



C#



etc, etc



Just google on beginners guide and insert your language.



Good luck.



How do I find out if programming is right for me?norton 360



try it! if u enjoy it keep on...



u can learn programming without really spending money at all..



all u have to do is to download a free compiler, there r lot of good free compilers on the Internet, and read a good tutorial.
do you think with your logic? to find out about this, ask your self, are you a type of person who can easily read and understand new subject without any help? or are you a type of person that need to be taught by someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment