Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I repair .dll error?

I'm trying to install printer, but once I get to the install page my computer tells me there's been an "error copying lxbscomc.dll file" and it will not let me install,,, anybody know what to do?



How do I repair .dll error?internet security 2006



Ok go to Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Printers and Other Hardware %26gt; View Installed Printers and Hardware %26gt; Find the printer you are trying to download %26gt; Right click on it %26gt; Click Delete %26gt; Restart your computer %26gt; Reinstall



How do I repair .dll error?microsoft



Most likely the cd is scratched or in remote occasions, cd rom drive needs cleaning. Try and copy all yur cd contents onto the hard drive and install from there. If it works, u kno is a cd problem and the contents u copied on yur hard drive, burn them onto a new cd. If that doesnt work, go to www.driverguide.com. Hav to sign up but downloading yur drivers is free, Laterz!
go to the printers webste and download an updated driver pack, then turn off your antivirus and install it!
it sounds like the cd try cleaning it with a little windex and a paper towel that usually works for me
That .dll belongs to a Lexmark Series 810 printer. You will need to uninstall the driver and reinstall it. Go to Start then Control Panel. Next go to "Add Remove Programs" and uninstall the related software. If you do not have the current drivers I have provided a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment