Sunday, August 23, 2009

My granddaughter wrote on my daughters lcd computer screen with a sharpie, can the screen be repaire

we tried to clean it off but it looks like it is inside the screen.



My granddaughter wrote on my daughters lcd computer screen with a sharpie, can the screen be repaired?microsoft



Go to Ebay and see if you can buy just a screen for her type of monitor...



My granddaughter wrote on my daughters lcd computer screen with a sharpie, can the screen be repaired?norton ghost



LCD computer screen will be replaced as it cannot be repaired.



So contact your hardware vendor from whom you purchased the LCD computer screen
This might help you and you have nothing to lose.



Get a pack of dry erase markers from an office supply store. Have a small soft cloth damp with rubbing alcohol.



Rub the dry erase marker on the permanent marker then wipe over gently with the rag.



Dry erase marker contains a chemical that dissolves permanent marker. I have done this on counter tops and windows when my son went crazy with a permanent marker and it worked. I have not tried it on an LCD screen but you have nothing to lose.



I would love to know the results. I really think it will take it off.



Good Luck!
actually yes ,just go to where u bought it there will sort everything out !
TRY PLEDGE FOR COMPUTERS
It would probably be just as much to repair it as it would be to buy a new one.
lolz..this is hilarious...maybe you shud buy a new screen
buy another
do u really know how to use a pc..?

No comments:

Post a Comment