Sunday, August 23, 2009

I need my Dell lap top fixed, any ideas on companies that fix them?

I am in the Chicago area. I was also wondering does Dell repair computers also? I found a few places online that I can send it to but I am very skeptical of them.



I need my Dell lap top fixed, any ideas on companies that fix them?live update



Depending on when you got your laptop, it may still be under warranty (most computers come with a 1 year warranty). Call them anyway to find out what your options are.



If it is out of warranty, you can take it to BestBuy or call their service called the GeekSquad. They come over and can fix it.



http://www.geeksquad.com/



I need my Dell lap top fixed, any ideas on companies that fix them?norten



how about DELL???
best buy or circuit city
If your Warranty covers it, call Dell and ask them how you can send it to them. If your warranty with Dell has expired, go to best buy and have geek squad fix it for you. My advise is don't send it out to anyone unless you send it to dell; and even then I would worry about it.
Call Dell and they can tell you of a service center to send it to!
try calling the geek squad.. uhh, if u got the warranty u can just send them back to replace it with a new one.. and like what the other people said, go ask for help in bestbuy, compusa and circuit city.. gud luck..
possibly.... Dell!
What's wrong with it?? Include problem in your details! Maybe you'll get procedures to fix it yourself in this forum!
Yes I believe dell can take care of that for them. Even if they cannot giving there number a call will lead you to someone that can. Call there support number.



P.S I would never send it to anyone on line unless I had to. And If I had to it would be a large company like Dell or Best Buy something with at least over 50 stores.
did you try the DELL SUPERSTORE!!!
geek squad i heard they're the best at what they do and they do computers they should be inside a best buy
The Mac Station refurbishes computers
Best buy thats where i got mine fixed
You can find a local Dell company or take it to a computer repair shop. I am sorry if you can not find these sources, I lve in COLORADO
da dell daaaa dellll daaaaaahh delllllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment