Friday, August 21, 2009

Computer won't start?

I have a Packard Bell. XP HOME



The computer won't boot at all, and dosn't seem to be searching the hard drive when loading.



I asked this question before and got told to put the disk in and select repair, but I don't have this option. I only have the recovery DVD for the computer and when I put that in all I can do is a system restore. However I have so many files and programs which I won't be able to get back, and which I need desperately.



What Can I do?



Step by step instructions and quick response appreciated.



Will give 10points



Thanks



Computer won't start?suzuki



I have a similiar problem I have an error message at the boot up so I changed my Bios to boot off a Cd then when it try's to boot up I tell it to boot off the cd by following the instruction to press any key then after all is loaded I press R for repair then type at the prompt the instruction fix boot then type y when asked then reboot computer but as soon as the writing appears on the screen remove the cd drive by opening it then, your computer will start up but enventually after I have saved all I need into my removable hard drive I will reinstall windows XP and all the programs I need to ~~



Computer won't start?virus



Hi there, I am in a Big big trouble. I have a report due Monday, September 17th, 2007 and i saved it in my computer but here is the problem: I put it to stand by and i went out. when i came back i saw that the computer was still on but nothing on was showing in the screen so i try to restart by pressing the button, it didn't work so i held button for a few seconds and it turned off. NOW today i wanted to use my computer but it won't show anything on screen, the fan is running, the light is on. but the keyboard and is not showing any signs. I have a Compaq presario 6000 Windows XP. This problem occurred before and my brother fixed it but he is not here (he's out of country in vacation) and i don't know how to fix it, Please help a brother out. Thank you very much.
Interesting question, and somewhat unclear background info.

No comments:

Post a Comment