Friday, August 21, 2009

'91 Honda Accord, transmission issues or computer?

My 1991 Honda Accord has a replaced newish engine and transmission in it (~45K miles) and it was never beat on afterwards.



My problem is this, it drives fine in first gear up until second gear (its an automatic), but after that it sorta just dwindles into it dying.



I'm wondering if its the transmission or the computer sending signals to the transmission that makes it act this way. ALso, does anyone know roughly how much it may cost for the parts and/or labor to fix it?



Everything about the car works, minus this one problem... I figured I'd ask here because right now I can't even get it to a repair shop to have someone look at it.



'91 Honda Accord, transmission issues or computer?spyware removal



from what it sounds like a bad 02 sensor but could also possible need a tcm( trans control module) not sure from the description though

No comments:

Post a Comment