Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer crashed when our power went out. is there anyway to get it running again without losing

Our power went out a few days ago and my computer crashed. It was showing a black screen telling me to reboot the computer or to insert some rebooting device. I restarted it and now it goes to a blue screen that says HP invent on it and in the bottom right corner it says f1: setup and f10: system restore. I have tried hitting both of those buttons numerous times but it will not do anything. It is frozen on the blue HP screen. Is there anything I can do to restore my computer myself without taking it to a shop and paying lots to repair it? And also, I am a teacher and a lot of my lesson plans were not backed up. Is there anyway to save those files or are they completely lost?



My computer crashed when our power went out. is there anyway to get it running again without losing my files?adware remover



high odds the motherboard is fried. if all you had was a surge protector it was no where near enough you have to have a battery backup unit plus protection on the phone line if dialup or dsl or on the cable for cable internet



My computer crashed when our power went out. is there anyway to get it running again without losing my files?antivirus protection



Well,let's try this first okay?Now I want you to restart the computer and keep hitting F8 until you see a screen that says you can select safe mode.Let's chat through e-mail or messenger if you can I'll do what I can to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment