Sunday, August 23, 2009

Clear onboard computer mercedes benz slk 230?

Hello,



I have changed out my battery on my mercedes benz slk 230 and now the engine idle is so rough I can't drive it. I have read a few places online that they needed to reset the onboard computer and I'm wondering how can I do this without towing it to a repair station.



Clear onboard computer mercedes benz slk 230?computer repair



Disconnecting the battery clears the onboard computer. It will take a few days of driving for it to normalize itself. A varied mix of driving conditions is recommended including city, highway and suburban. This is normal.



Clear onboard computer mercedes benz slk 230?free antivirus



Disconnecting the battery for any length of time clears all the computer memories. You should go through a prescribed MBz DRIVE CYCLE which includes about a dozen specific activities within about 3 days of time. The activities should include stop and go, cruising between 50 and 80 Km/hour, plus a continuous period of time of sustained Autobahn speeds with at least two panic stops in the middle. With luck you might discover all the details of a MBz DRIVE CYCLE, but it would be better if you could find the details from a DRIVE CYCLE listing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment