Sunday, August 23, 2009

How to get songs from an Ipod to a mac???

My computer broke down and the repair men changed the hard drive. However I had put them all on my Ipod before. Is there anyway I can get them from my Ipod to the computer???



Thanks a lot



How to get songs from an Ipod to a mac???kawasaki



you will need to have a 3rd party tool to help you copy songs in your ipod to computer as itunes blocks the ipod-to-computer transfer, you may try idump which is free..if you want to try some easy solution, here is a review of top 5 ipod copying softwares(mac/windows) http://www.ipodtocomputer.net , hope this helps.



How to get songs from an Ipod to a mac???nortan antivirus



If you have ITunes, you may be able to get them to your computer by plugging your IPod into your computer and then transferring them to ITunes.



Good luck and I hope I helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment