Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Dell computer says that it doesnt require an OS CD or Drivers??

It tells me to double click the owners manual icon on the desktop i have had this computer for a while and there is no icon on my desktop like this.. I need to repair Windows XP.. how do I do this if there is no disk??



Where do I find the owners manual on my computer??



My Dell computer says that it doesnt require an OS CD or Drivers??computers



Some Dells don't come with a system restore CD... Instead, they have the original OS image on a hidden partition of your hard drive.



If you need to do a complete system recovery, you can hit Ctrl-F11 or Shift-F11 at boot to launch the utility.



My Dell computer says that it doesnt require an OS CD or Drivers??hijack this



I recommend that you do a 'System Restore' to an earlier date....good luck
look around in the Programs section of the Start menu you may find it there...if not you can always dig around the web via Google ... maybe even find out more on Dell's website/support

No comments:

Post a Comment