Friday, August 21, 2009

Can I use my PCcillin in my other computer, Both are new Dells.?

5 months ago, I ordered a Dell Dimension E521 with 3 years of PCCILLIN. The computer quit working a month ago and finally was picked up for repair last week. I was delivered another Dell Dimension (C521, not E) the day before it was picked up. It was from a different companty (Blue Hippo), and was supposed to be Gateway. The new one has a trial of McFee on it and wants me to pay $149 for renewing it! I have my PCCILLIN cd from the other Dell, can I use it on this one?



Can I use my PCcillin in my other computer, Both are new Dells.?virus protection



DON"T PAY A CENT FOR ANTIVIRUS or ANT SPAM.



There are Better programs for Virus protection than PC Cillin and MacAfee combined.



Check them out here. There all free!!!



http://free-and-legal.net/Antivirus.html



Most people don't realise the amount or FREE stuff that is paid for by commercial businessess and free for home use or educational purposes.



Also try this site. They have free giveaways every day.



http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/



Todays is just what you need.



Don't ever pay a cent for any software again.



Good luck and happy hunting for free stuff



Cheers



Can I use my PCcillin in my other computer, Both are new Dells.?agv



Should be ok to install. Be sure to uninstall the McAfee before installing or you WILL have a new problem on your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment