Friday, August 21, 2009

Does my laptop need to be fixed?

I have Dell Inspiron 9300 and I had to send the computer to the Dell repair center when the computer started making loud noises. When I received the computer, I noticed that one of the fans would be louder than usual. Also, when it stops running it makes noise that's noticeble while in the process of stopping. I already had to send my computer to the depot threee times because Dell was incompetent. Am I just being paranoid?Anyone help me out here, please?



Does my laptop need to be fixed?norton antivirus 2007



DeLL is known for absolute horrible customer service.



Does my laptop need to be fixed?product key



yea dell laptops suck badly, go call service repair or customer service thingy



seriously, last time, sony and dell had this defective batteries mass produced and laptops gets on fire easily.. like super easily and yeah... it was super serial. i mean serious

No comments:

Post a Comment