Sunday, August 23, 2009

What business can you recommend me?

Right now my husband %26 i am employed, he even has sidelines computer repairs but it's still not enough for our expenses %26 future plans... we dont have capital yet but we can work on it depending on what do you think i could also have as business....



What business can you recommend me?internet



Go into real estate. Unlike many think, it doesn't take money to make money. Get a loan to buy a cheap fix-er-upper. Fix it with your hubby (you can learn to do pretty much anything online and by looking at well done homes) and either rent it or sell it. Renting it out will be better for you in the long run because after it's paid off, every month's rent will be income for you. Selling is better for getting fast money but it won't give you as much.



Good luck!



What business can you recommend me?network



If Affiliate Marketing interests you and your husband, then I highly recommend you checkout "The Wealthy Affiliate University".



I've been messing around trying to make money online for probably 5 years (on and off part time), I'll never join any kind of mlm type business again, I could always bring people into the business but couldn't get them to duplicate the process, and that's normally how you make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment