Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer freezes, monitor won't turn on sometimes?

My desktop computer boots but then the monitor goes black like its in stand-by mode only sometimes, the other times the computer freezes. The last thing i did to it was replaced the .net Framework file because it wouldn't update. Could a simple update fix this problem i'm having or should I try repairing windows .. Will that even help??



My computer freezes, monitor won't turn on sometimes?software



Same thing happend to me. it was my graphic card, it had burned so if you tried to run anything that it couldnt handel it just turn off. Try removing the Video card, and see if it starts without it. if it doesnt then its not the card, and might be windows and you probaily have to reformat.



My computer freezes, monitor won't turn on sometimes?vincent



If your graphics card burned you would get nothing...



Try reinstalling windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment