Friday, August 21, 2009

I upgraded from IE5.1 to IE7Beta and installed netscape and my computer is running very slow.?

I also installed netscape. Since I upgraded IE and installed netscape my computer is not running good and I have to keep repairing my screen graphics. I restored my computer to the day before I upgraded and now it is running fast and graphics are fine but I need netscape to connect with my bank as they no longer support the IE5.1 browser. Any answers or advice?



I upgraded from IE5.1 to IE7Beta and installed netscape and my computer is running very slow.?nortonantivirus



IE7, Netscape, Firefox (http://www.mozilla.com) are all browsers that use more system resources than IE5.1. This means it takes more for your system to run them than the old browser.



This may be a case where in order to run the new software you may need to have a more powerful computer. What are the specs on your system?



I upgraded from IE5.1 to IE7Beta and installed netscape and my computer is running very slow.?spyware



try defraging your system...start/programs/accessories



/system tools/disk defragmenter



if you haven't defraged in awhile or ever it may take some time just be patient

No comments:

Post a Comment