Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer just keeps restarting its self. Why?

One day my computer screen was blue, i restarted it and when i did it goes to the windows start up screen, then it goes to the option to start it in regular or safe mode does the little count down and then after a certain point it just resets itself. I want to try to fix this problem with out having to reformat the harddrive because i have ALOT of songs on there that i put to put on my Ipod. I just got my ipod back from repair and it has no songs on it. Now of course the computer does this. Is there any way to fix it with out reformating?!?! Someone please help.



My computer just keeps restarting its self. Why?virus scan



Dear friend,



this problem is called blue screen error. I thing that u r using XP.then u start u r computer and enter safe mode. then restart u r pc. If the pc continusily restarting, then u want to fit the processor fan correctily. otherwise it is a virus called brontok. log on grisoft.com and down load AVG



good luck



My computer just keeps restarting its self. Why?anti virus scan



fraid not, you have a worm or a virus, you need to delete the partition and reformat, the worms or virus live inthe boot sector so they get read first, no choice, you may be able to create a new dir. and move your music to it, or better yet get a different hard drive to reinstall windows then use the old one as a slave to get your music then fix it as stated above good luck .........been there
Does it reboot in safe mode? If so, then you can run the bootlog when booting up to see where it crashes (F8 as soon as your computer starts up, keep hitting it, then hit the option on the menu number 3 I think). Worse case, you can reinstall windows WITHOUT losing your data. It's a simple process. E-mail if you need to take this step.

No comments:

Post a Comment