Sunday, August 23, 2009

Windows vista is only operating in safe mode don't have disc to system repair help!?

I bought a computer from best buy with windows vista on it because I bought it off the shelf I don't have the vista disk. I downloaded a program now my computer won't operate windows and I can only access computer in safe mode. I have tried system restore but it won't work without vista disk.



Is there any way to fix this problem I have tried everything. Is there a program I can download to fix this for free.



Windows vista is only operating in safe mode don't have disc to system repair help!?liveupdate



They are supposed to give you a disk with the computer. It's part of the package. Tell them and they 'might' give it to you. Can't hurt to ask otherwise they'll make you pay for it. Also make sure and ask for any driver disks if they are needed for your model PC. You might need to install drivers seperatly before you can access the internet to get the rest.



If you have to pay for Vista the best place to get it is newegg.com Shop around there for an "OEM" version of the SAME version of Vista you've been running. The OEM versions are a lot cheaper it's what they were supposed to give you.



Windows vista is only operating in safe mode don't have disc to system repair help!?nortin



Impossible to say as you dont state what the problem is, What happens when you try to boot to normal mode?



Do you get an error message?



What did you download and where from?



What steps have you taken so far and what where the results?



which vista are you using?



Need more info to help I am afraid!!



soz

No comments:

Post a Comment