Sunday, August 23, 2009

Windows will not recognize external hard drive?

I have new motherboard from computer repair and can't access my USB connected external hardrive? Western Digital Wd1600jb.Help



Windows will not recognize external hard drive?bmw



ryclick on my computer and go to manage .. if its showing up there then click on it and see what the options are ..



Windows will not recognize external hard drive?free adware remover



I think:



1%26gt; they forget to connect usb ports on computer case to your motherboard or some jumper setting on motherboard relating to usb is not set or removed accidentally.



2%26gt; Check BIOS setting to see if usb is enable.



In either case, call service engineer who has replaced the motherboard to fix it.
I suggest you to install VI RAID tool. This will detect the extra devices which is going to connect. I am sure this will fix the issue.Please try this and I am sure this will work.
do other usb devices work?

No comments:

Post a Comment